Safety and Kiosk Checkpoint at FPC
What is our Kiosk Checkpoint? Checkpoint is a secure and easy to use check-in program, run through our church database. The system:
- Provides the assurance that all children can be identified and located, especially in the case of an emergency.
- Offers confidence in matching guardians with children upon pickup.
- Makes known allergies of each child.
- Offers an accurate record of attendance in classes, activities, or events.
- Instantly provides name badges to children and visitor badges to guests.
This software system significantly enhances the security and safety of our beloved children. All FPC Children’s Ministry Volunteers are required to be background checked and go through our Child Protection Policy training. In addition, all Church School teachers must attend additional training.